Ok, you know you're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover, but did you know you're not supposed to judge a blog by it's first few days (or weeks, when the blogger is a busy homeschooling mom of 7, who does this in her spare time, which she doesn't actually ever have...)?
This will be a private blog, viewable only to those who are invited, which will be our Sonrise Scholars e-mail list... (once I figure out how to get you all added as invitees...) Even with the privacy, I will not be posting any names, adresses, birthdays, or social security numbers, just so you know...!
I'll be posting some pictures thru the weeks. I thought y'all might like to see some of the fun shots I've been getting...
In Him,
ali
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.